First of all let me tell you that I have made a huge change in my life. My boyfriend got a job two hours away in April. We decided that I should start looking for a new job just to see what's out there (and seeing that I've never interviewed before - the more practice, the better). Surprisingly I got offered a job at the end of July to start mid August. I was so excited and scared out of my mind at the same time. I was leaving my home, my family, my house, my friends. But after a month of living here, I couldn't be happier.
- The Gipis App was not for me. I went back to my intervals and training schedule that I created.
- My entry to the Nike Women's Half was chosen! I'll post a (super late) recap on that later.
- I started crossfit in December. I love it! I unfortunately had to stop in August due to moving and it's just not in the budget to continue at the moment.
- I tried paleo back in February while my boyfriend was traveling for two weeks. I've been trying to find a balance since then. But September we have been doing it together.
- We joined the Annapolis Striders last week. We signed up for a 10K running class (my boyfriend is NOT a runner but has decided to do this with me). We missed the first week, but will hopefully make it tomorrow!
Let's hope that I can keep this up for my own motivation sake! Any tips or suggestions, let me know!