Monday, September 15, 2014

M.I.A.

So I attempted to start fresh thinking it would help me be a better blogger, I was wrong.  So let me update you on everything that's happened.

First of all let me tell you that I have made a huge change in my life.  My boyfriend got a job two hours away in April.  We decided that I should start looking for a new job just to see what's out there (and seeing that I've never interviewed before - the more practice, the better).  Surprisingly I got offered a job at the end of July to start mid August.  I was so excited and scared out of my mind at the same time.  I was leaving my home, my family, my house, my friends.  But after a month of living here, I couldn't be happier.
  • The Gipis App was not for me.  I went back to my intervals and training schedule that I created.
  • My entry to the Nike Women's Half was chosen!  I'll post a (super late) recap on that later.
  • I started crossfit in December.  I love it!  I unfortunately had to stop in August due to moving and it's just not in the budget to continue at the moment.
  • I tried paleo back in February while my boyfriend was traveling for two weeks.  I've been trying to find a balance since then.  But September we have been doing it together.
  • We joined the Annapolis Striders last week.  We signed up for a 10K running class (my boyfriend is NOT a runner but has decided to do this with me).  We missed the first week, but will hopefully make it tomorrow!
Let's hope that I can keep this up for my own motivation sake!  Any tips or suggestions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment