Monday, August 5, 2013

Back again.

So after finishing up my half in April, I totally fell off the bandwagon - with exercising and eating.  I know I wanted a break, but not to this point where I'm dying getting back out there.  The heat played a role in this decision, too.  There was no way I was getting out there in 90+ degrees and I work too early in the morning to try that option.  I rejoined my gym hoping to get back into kickboxing.  June went well and then I didn't go at all in July (it was a busy month - birthdays, 4th of July, crazy storms).  I did play field hockey every Tuesday, so that was something!

I finally hopped on the scale again and I wasn't too please with the number, but I couldn't be mad either because it was my fault.  So here I am trying to get back into the swing of things.  The weather is starting to cool down so that'll make runs easier and more frequent.  I do so well with my diet during the week, but as soon as the weekend hits it's as if I don't remember to be good - food, desserts, drinks, it all adds up unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment