Wednesday, August 15, 2012

10K?

Ran Monday night... just shy of 2.5 miles without walking!  I was shooting for three miles, but knowing that I hadn't run in over a week I kind of knew that wasn't going to happen.  I was still surprised by the not walking thing.  I skipped kickboxing for this, but I'm okay with that.  Now I just need to keep this up!

Yesterday we had our last field hockey game of the regular season.  We lost 0-1.  I blame the grass, it wasn't cut and so thick.  You could barely see the bright orange ball in it!  I still think we have a good shot of making playoffs next week.  Top 8 teams make it and right now we're in 8th and just a couple of teams play tonight.

I think I'm going to sign up for the Atlantic City 10K today.  My friend just signed up for the 5K last night, so we can drive down together and she'll just have to wait for me to finished.  But I think that would help my nerves just I bit.

The green smoothies taste better than I thought they would.  I'm not sure if they're helping any, but I'm going to give them a month to see if they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment