Wednesday, June 20, 2012

M.I.A.

I've been the worst blogger!!

The transition from the school year to summer camp has been a little hectic at work.  We had our Pre-K graduation last Thursday and this is the week where we don't know who will show up when because school's are letting out and some of our children will finish for the summer - I call it the "test week."  It drives me crazy!  I like to be very organized and being uncertain about these types of things bother me.

I was also sick last Monday.  The stomach bug finally got me after being around work for a few weeks.  That was probably the worst I've ever felt!

I bought a SPI belt, it is the cutest and best thing ever!!  I got a sparkly purple one. :)  I really am amazed at how much could fit in it.  I love not having my phone on my arm anymore.  But it's a little annoying trying to get it in and out of the belt, when I'm using it to track my run (starting and stopping MapMyRun).  So I'm looking into a garmin or something to use on my wrist now.  The one run I've done since, that I can think of off the top of my head was a little over 2.6 miles.  But I could tell it was humid out because it was a little bit of a struggle.


I have so much motivation for the gym right now.  Could be because my gym buddy renewed her membership finally.  If you have someone there with you, I think you rub off on each other and it makes it all easier!  I went to kickboxing Monday and a strength class yesterday.  And I'm going today, definitely for kickboxing, and before that I'm either going to do a core conditioning class that I've never been to before, or just hop on the treadmill.  I know that I should be focusing more on running, but I feel like for a little while I'm okay with doing the classes to loose the little weight I want, and hopefully get stronger.  Then I'll start my "real" training up, maybe once the summer's over and this crazy heat passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment