Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Motivation, thank you for returning!

Babysitting was awesome!  Except they said I could have anything I wanted in their pantry.  And of course they have mini snickers, pretzel M&Ms, and cookies.  Had a little binge, but whatever.  She was really good for me, too!  Sunday I did go to the beach with a friend.  We only stayed for like an hour because she got some kind of rash on her thighs.  It was probably for the better, so I didn't end up getting burnt.  Then we got some delicious fro-yo and went to a friend's house to hang out.


Yesterday I tried that new classes that I've been itching to go to for a while, Cardio Interval.  I finally got my friend to go with me and I think she hates me for it.  The instructor was kind of a jerk, but in a "I'm going to make you work hard, and use the right technique/form" way, which isn't too bad in my book.  My friend just didn't like him, so I think she's turned off to the class now.  But since I went once with someone, I'm sure I'll be fine going on my own from now on.  After that we had a half hour break and then onto kickboxing!  I've been doing the class in just socks for the past week.  And now I know why I should wear shoes - I sort twisted my ankle while doing a switch kick.  It wasn't too bad, I took a couple minute break and got right back into it.  But I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and it felt a little sore.  So I wore an ankle brace today.  No time to get hurt because I'm finally back into the swing of things and I'm starting to see results!
I'm debating a rest day, going for a short run outside, or doing 2 classes at the gym again...  What to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment