Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Week is going well!

Kickboxing last night.  3 mile run this morning.  I'm on track so far!  I stopped just shy of the three miles this morning because my new ear buds were driving me crazy!  They kept sliding out of my ears once I was halfway through the run and would barely stay in once I was a few minutes away from finishing.  My friend said that she prefers in "in ear" ones so I thought I'd try them out, so I bought them for a couple bucks at TJMaxx.  No big deal, but I guess I'll just stick to the usual iPhone ear buds.

Monday night I had an awesome dinner.  I found this recipe on Chocolate Covered Katie's blog.  Banana Split Pancakes for one.  Her nutritional information says it's about 190 calories for it all, but I'm sure I didn't use the "healthy" version of something and added more calories.  Regardless it's not bad at all for 3 decent sized pancakes!
While I was eating pancakes I had Turkey Spinach Meatballs in the oven.  I got the idea from back when I made Spinach balls for a pot luck at work, and I bought ground turkey this week.  So why not combine them.  Googled a recipe and cut it in half so I could use half the meat for tacos.  The turned out amazing.  Last night I made dinner for my friend/gym partner.  Pasta in tomato sauce, these meatballs, and string beans.  She loved the meatballs!  Maybe I can cook after all!


Planning a vacation is a little crazy when you've never done it before.  But I know it'll all be worth it in the end!!  Still can't believe I'm registered for the Princess half!! :)

I have to catch up on my Photo a Day..

No comments:

Post a Comment