Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!

Today is the third Friday the 13th of the year, I think that's awesome!  I was never a superstitious person, I do have a black cat after all!  What makes this Friday the 13th even better is that it's the start to my birthday weekend!  I had a horrible birthday last year, so I'm just trying to have fun this year and relax.  I'm heading to my shore house with a couple of my girlfriends tonight.  A couple more are joining us just for the day
to go to the beach tomorrow.  Then we'll head to AC for a fun night out.  And a relaxing beach day again Sunday.  Once I get home I'll have a family dinner and I requested a blueberry and peach cobbler as my cake.  YUM.

I'm going to try my hardest to run tomorrow morning, but I told myself it was okay if I didn't.  I did really well with every other day this week!  But somehow I gained weight again.  Please tell me I'm getting toned and in a few weeks it'll show!

No comments:

Post a Comment