Thursday, July 19, 2012

Slacker

This week I have been severely slacking on my training.  Monday I went to Kickboxing.  Tuesday I set my alarm for my morning run, but slept right through it.  I couldn't fall asleep until almost midnight, so that's why. I had a field hockey game Tuesday night, though, and I did a lot more running/sprints than I usually do.  Yesterday I missed kickboxing, and felt horrible about it.  I had dinner with my parents, we had business to discuss.  My car decided not to work when I went to leave work yesterday, so I had to get a ride home (I only live a minute or two away) and my mom had to pick me up for work this morning.  Again I decided to sleep through my running alarm this morning.  I'm feeling so tired this week.  I don't know if it's the crazy heat wave we're having, but I'm not falling asleep as easily.  My uncle came to the rescue and fixed my car today, so I'm definitely going to the gym tonight.  Maybe I'll force myself to hit the cardio room before class... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are like that, I had one last week. Don't get down on yourself. Just get back at it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete