Friday, July 6, 2012

It's Friday!!

Kickboxing was good last night.  I had to fly solo because one friend is out of town, one just got back in and her gym clothes were packed, and the other I don't know where she was.  Weighed myself this morning again.. I'm back where I started with the Biggest Loser! :(  I don't' get it!

A fellow Sweat Pink Ambassador, Michelle at Push.Pump.Progress posted this 26 things about them, so I figured I would give it a shot, too.

A is for age: 23, but just for another 9 days!

B is for breakfast today:  Always coffee.  Today I had Kashi cereal with soy milk, strawberries, and blueberries.
C is for currently craving:  The weekend.  Only about 4 more hours to go!
D is for dinner tonight: I'm not sure yet.. it's only noon.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Kickboxing.  I also love running, it's just too damn hot outside and the treadmill is so boring to me.
F is for a fave food: Peanut butter.  I could eat it on everything it seems - fruit, PB&J, on eggos, with nutella, PB & cheese sandwich, on a cheeseburger.
G is for gross food:  Muscles and clams.  Never tried them, so I suppose I should.  But the idea is just gross.
H is for hometown:  Sicklerville, NJ
I is for something important:  My family.  I don't know what I would do without them.  And in my family I do include my cats, they're like my children.
J is for current favorite jam:  Call Me Maybe
K is for karaoke: I did it once, I was in the background of a bunch of my sorority sisters.  But I don't think I'd ever do it again.
L is for luxe: I'm not big on spending a lot of money.  But when it came to things for my house, especially my kitchen, I definitely spent it.  My house will be worth a lot more once I decide to sell it.
M is for muffins: I love muffins.  A co-worker has a recipe for healthy mini muffins that I could eat all the time.  Now I wish I brought some of them to work with me.
N is for something you need:  Today to be over.  For it to be Sunday so I can run the Color Run.  But really... new workout capris/shorts.
O is for occupation: I am a co-director at a day care.  I work with my mom, it's a family business.  I also do the accounting work for the company, so I can say I use my degree. :)
P is for pet peeve:  Hypocrites, children not saying please and thank you or even hello (goes along with the job), bad drivers.
Q is for a quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." --Dr. Seuss
And any form of the "Live. Laugh. Love" saying.
R is for running: I'm trying!  It's just so hot outside and I don't like running on treadmills.  But I'm doing a half marathon in February.
S is for favorite healthy snack:  I'm a big fruit eater.  I also like hummus with veggies.
T is for favorite treat: Ice cream! <3 
U is for something that makes you unique:  On my left arm, I have what I call my Polish birth mark. I have one big and one small white marks (then random white dots on both arms) that do not get tan.
V is for favorite vegetable: Peppers.
W is for today’s workout:  Possibly a run, but I'm not sure because I'm visiting my college roommate tonight.
X is for X-rays you’ve had:  Teeth, collar bone, wrist.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Yesterday seemed like a second Monday so work wasn't that great.  So the best part of yesterday was leaving work.


Z is for your time zoo...as in animal that I would HAVE to visit when I go:  Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment