Friday, April 20, 2012

Bows Galore!

Yesterday was just an off day for me.  I tried something different with when and how I eat during the day and it did not work.  It made me eat way more than I usually do - no bueno.  So I laced up my shoes and went for a run, after I was stuck at work for an extra hour - again no bueno.  I thought I was going to do my 4.5 mile route, but I was wrong.  I finished my first mile under 10 minutes, which I've never done while recording time.  So I know I pushed myself too hard for that first mile and I was burnt out.  I knew I was going to kickboxing later, so I was okay with a lighter run.
Match Made in Heaven Value Pack
I have to share this shop on Esty - JollyHolidayBowtique.  She makes such cute Disney inspired bows, I wish I could buy them all!  They would definitely be cute to wear on race day! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's the good thing about starting our training NOW! WE can all figure out what works for our bodies. Just consider it and experiment and keep on going girl :) Oh, and super cute bows!

    ReplyDelete