Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good Workout Day!

Yesterday was a good workout day! :)  I went out for a run and I just knew that I had to add a little onto the longest run.  I did almost .6 miles farther!  Which, I guess, doesn't sound like a lot, but it was awesome for me!  It's definitely giving me the confidence that I can actually do this!!  The app that I use on my phone was updated and now a voice comes on telling me my time and pace at every mile.  I love that feature, it's such a great motivator!
I told a friend that I would go to kickboxing with her, so I ate dinner and got ready for that.  Now I haven't been there since March 19th, that's three weeks of not going, so I knew it was going to be a tough class.  Man did I miss it!!  It helps get out any aggression and I can just feel my muscles toning.  Two hours of working out and I'm feeling pretty good today.  Skipping my run this afternoon to let my legs rest, but definitely going to kickboxing!

1 comment: