Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dress to Impress

My friend came over again yesterday to run.  We did the same route, and shaved 4 minutes off our time!  I tried to use Galloway's run-walk method more for her this time.  I think she just needs to figure out what techniques work for her the best and then we'll be golden!  We have ten months - I'm glad we're starting so early.  I want to get to the mileage and then improve on my time.  And I'm dragging her with me whether she likes it or not.

Tshirt to Racerback Tank DIY
I found this DIY shirt on Pinterest (love that website!!).  I tried it over the weekend with an old shirt that was way too big on me, and while it worked it looked silly because of how big it was.  So yesterday I picked out a tie-dyed shirt that fit properly and cut away.  Love it!!  Michael's is having a sale 5 for $10 t-shirts.  We went and picked up shirts and this weekend we're having a craft day.  We're going to make motivational Disney Princess running tank tops!!  So I just have to pick some quotes/sayings to write on the shirts.


13.1I think we're going to put something like this on every shirt - to remind us of our goal!  I'll post pictures of our final products!

No comments:

Post a Comment