This weekend was a semi lazy weekend. I was definitely looking forward to an extremely lazy Friday when I got home from work. Saturday I had to babysit for a couple of hours. We ran around the playground, so that was a little workout, right? Then I went food shopping and bought Tangled! :) Sunday was craft day. We only got through half the craft (just cutting and tying the shirts) because we were too intrigued with Disney movies - Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. My friend started one of her shirts.
- Purple shirt - "To Infinity and Beyond"
- Yellow shirt - "Beauty Trains Like A Beast"
- Green shirt - "Faith, Trust, and a little Pixie Dust"
- Blue shirt - "A Dream is a Wish Your <3 Makes"
- Red shirt - "HAKUNA MATATA"
Each one will have a 13.1 and crown (like above) on it somewhere.