Friday, April 27, 2012

Root, Root, Root

Yesterday I stuck to my diet and felt great!  I just need to keep it going to get to where I want to be.  I have to look at it like the half marathon.  It's a long journey, but I can get there!  No running for me, I wanted to let me legs rest after my 7 mile run (still can't believe I did that).  I'm actually afraid that it was a super freak day and I won't be able to do it again for a while.  I know I'm going to have 'on' days and 'off' days so I just need to "keep on swimming."  I went to kickboxing and, boy, did he gave us a good workout!  I was dripping sweat half way through.  Best feeling ever! :)
Philadelphia Phillies
I'm really looking forward to Sunday, this weekend.  My dad called me earlier this week and offered me four Diamond Club tickets to the Phillies!  Of course I said yes!  So I'm having a girls day at the game... so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment