Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's the Little Things in Life

It amazes me how much weather can affect my mood.  Yesterday, I thought it was supposed to be sunny, I planned on a little run and kickboxing.  But it ended up being cloudy and a little rainy.  So needless to say, all I wanted to do was curl up on the couch and watch TV.  I let the bad side win.  I started to e-mail someone back, but decided to give up because I didn't have the energy to think.  I knew, then, that even if I had gone to the gym, the workout wouldn't have been great.  So I guess I made the right decision.

This week is the Week of the Young Child.  Every day there's a different "dress up" day at work.  Today is dress like your favorite cartoon character.  And even though Minnie is my favorite, I went with Buzz Lightyear!  Any excuse to wear sweats to work, right?

2 comments:

  1. I have to say if I would wear that outfit too! I am a toy story girl always have been! I love it very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt! I love being comfy too. Hope the weather improves and you can keep getting in your workouts. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete